Monday, January 24, 2011

Ta da!

And here you go! My before and after! Here's my ugly yellow teeth.

And my beautiful white teeth! Can you tell which ones were crowned? You can't? Good, that's the point!
Kudos to my big brother, Dr. Matthew Chapman. He's very good at what he does, and he gave us an awesome deal. All we had to do was go to Denver :) And a big thanks to Cami for picking me up from the airport and entertaining me for a day, she's so great! :)
But on a serious note, I've always hated my discolored teeth. I've been counting down the days until Matt graduated so he could fix my teeth. Especially since I have a huge smile (I don't know why I smile so huge, it's just how I am) I've always known that's what people see first when I smile, and I've HATED it. So grateful to finally have teeth that match, and now I can smile my huge smile with pride.

3 comments:

Jen said...

They look awesome! Congrats!

Unknown said...

You're beautiful regardless!!

Launa said...

You have a beautiful smile!

Blog Archive