Sunday, March 20, 2011

Through the Eye's of a 4 year old.

Elise got a camera for Christmas from Potter and Grandma. It's a really cool kids camera that has mega padding on it so when they drop it, it won't break. She has really loved having it. I've enjoyed looking at the pictures she takes, most of which are very random. But it's helps me see what she sees on her level.

Daddy's church ball game.


This is really fun, you can add these funny pictures to your pictures, I guess sister needed a binky.





The latest obsession, Blues Clues. She'd watch it all day if I let her.

Matt and Cami's fish tank







Caught in the act!
At the store
Cute cousin Lily








Sophie!


On the way to Denver, pretty much all you see in Wonderful Wyoming.
























Buckle up Woody!
























I guess Daddy needed a binky too.


























She had other random pictures too, but I thought I'd spare you and just show the cute ones.

2 comments:

Jenny Alama said...

what a great photographer! maybe she can take my pictures next time. i love the one of woody in the car seat!

Launa said...

She has the makings of a great photographer. Could save us all some money!!

Blog Archive