Monday, May 9, 2011

Ahhh phewy!

Just had my 36 week ultra sound, and despite what the doctor thought (and myself) the placenta hasn't moved at all! Not a millimeter! Poopy I know! So were back to a c-section, right now it's June 1st but Brian thinks June 3rd will work better for him and his work schedule. So it might be pushed 2 more days, we'll see. He's also weighing about 7 pounds right now! YIKES! So we might have a big boy on our hands. Which is funny because EVERYONE says I look small, I guess he's just in every nook and cranny of me. I'm trying to stay positive, just be grateful he's healthy and that Heavenly Father has blessed us with another baby. But I can't help but think this kid is trouble before he even arrives. :) We'll he actually is being really good it's just the dang placenta that's trouble. Either way I'm excited to have another baby and I know I'll get through it because THOUSANDS of women have gone through it too and survived. Happy Thoughts!

1 comment:

Cami said...

You'll do great. Just keep thinking those happy thoughts!

Blog Archive