Friday, May 13, 2011

Ray's Room

It's done, it's done! It's finally done! I've been waiting for about a month to get his quilt back from the quilters. That was the last finishing touch.
I'm really glad I added splashes of orange, since he's Brian's child :)



Were planning on putting the lazy boy in his room by the window but right now it's still in our room.

I'm really happy with how it turned out. One less thing to worry about. Now I just need to worry about having a boy! EEK!


P.S. If you didn't catch on, his room is an animal theme. :)


4 comments:

Cami said...

Way to Go!! It looks great! I'm sure you'll know just what to do with your new little guy (or you'll learn quickly!)

Tina Tuakoi said...

Great job! I love it. :)

Jen said...

So cute Ann! You did a great job! I have those same animals in Gavin's room.

Carlee said...

Oh how CUTE! It's just darling!

Blog Archive