Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy Late Easter





Easter was a blast! We went to AZ for this little girl. Elena (Ellie) Faith Wells was blessed. But the best part, was I got to fly there! Brian drove with the girls and his family 12+ hours and I had an hour and a half flight. My doctor said I couldn't go unless I flew, since I was almost 34 weeks plus the placenta previa. Can't go against doctors orders. :)





































We dyed Easter eggs for the Easter egg hunt.

Went to the Dino Museum!



Picnic and the Easter Egg Hunt!













We also went to the Mesa Temple for the Easter pageant, which never disappoints. And the kids did get a visit from the Easter Bunny, but we woke up at 6 am on Easter to head back home so the camera didn't make it out. Just think of the stuff you see in the Target dollar bins and that's what the Easter Bunny gave them. :)

It was so great to finally meet Ellie, such a sweet and happy baby. Makes me so excited for our little guy to arrive.

No comments:

Blog Archive