Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Little Mermaid Surprise!

This year at Tuachan they were doing The Little Mermaid. I'd heard great things about it, so I bought tickets for it 2 months ago. We decided to not tell the girls about it, mainly so they wouldn't ask everyday if it was today. (All you parents know what I'm talking about.) I checked Elise out of school and told her we were going on a trip to St. George. She thought that was pretty neat, and Grandma Nina was coming too! When we got to St. George Beth and Brett we there waiting for us. (my girls love Beth and Brett, it's almost a tie!) I asked Elise where she wanted to go for dinner. (I already knew the answer) She jumped up and down and said, "Texas Roadhouse! So I can throw peanut shells on the floor!"




I know she's got great taste! After dinner we brought them back to the house we were staying at and told them we were going to see Ariel in the Little Mermaid! This was their reaction. Priceless!






I bought them Little Mermaid Jammie's to wear to the show since it doesn't get over until 10:30. Can you see the excitement!












Waiting for the show to start.















They got to meet Ariel and Eric after the show. She was such a great Ariel!







































Brian was such a great sport. They don't allow children under 2 in the theater so Brian hung back at the house we were staying at with Ray. They had some good ole father son bonding time.


The play Rocked our world! They did so many great effects, and the singing and dancing was great! It was worth it when I saw the joy in my girls faces.


1 comment:

Teandra said...

My friend dances with Odyssey in St George, you probably saw her!

Blog Archive